Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Youth Temple Trip


Yesterday I had the opportunity to go with 3 of my sisters to the Columbus, Ohio temple. What an experience that was. I was able to do ALL the baptisms for the session with the youth, which ended up being like 15 kids. It was incredible. The spirit was so strong and the youth have such strong testimonies. I am so proud of my sisters and the righteous choices they have made in their lives because I can see the gospel flourishing within them. I leave in 1 WEEK from today to enter the Missionary Training Center and boy that time is going to fly. This is my first post and I am getting used to this but hopefully a few of you follow me and my journey on my life changing experience. I cannot wait for my time to come:) 

          Soon to be Elder Spencer Guy Vance




No comments:

Post a Comment